Friday, August 12, 2011

What Would You Do? Please Read ?? Parents?

im pregnant again and i already have my beautiful 3 year old boy. Im 40 weeks pregnant.( im being induced next week if baby doesn't come!). My baby had a problem which the doctor said that it would prob have to be induced a week or two after due date. However, a while after, i found my boyfriend in bed with my best friend. I kicked him out. He said he wanted nothing to do with me or the baby. However, he wants to keep our son. I let him have him for a week but my son came back quiet and i asked him whats wrong and he said he was crying all night and no one came. After that, i wouldn't let Harry see his father and now his father hates us all. My son is sad about his father and will be starting school soon. Now he crys all the time and wets himself to get my attention. He doesnt understamd im pregnant. I think he may of saw my friend and his father in bed together?

0 comments:

Post a Comment