Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I need help with my 5 year old son.?

My son is going to be 5 years old next month and all he does is cry/ whine all day long, every day. You cant say anything to him or he cry's. If you tell him not to do something he will start to whine and once you tell him if he doesn't relax or he will go to his room he crys like if someone is beating him up. I will tell him the that we will need to put away his toys soon and he will get mad and cry. I am at my whits end with him I don't know what to do I get so stressed out. All I want to do is put him in his room for time out but then he just cry's more. I will punish him by taking his toys away or his movies but none of that helps. He starts school in august and I don't want him to be teased at school and be called a cry baby that's the last thing I want. I ask him why he crys so much and he tells me because he doesn't want to get in trouble, I try to explain to him that if he crys for nothing or over nothing then that is just going to get him in more trouble, and he agrees but then hours later he crys over nothing.... HELP!!!!!! I am asking for advice from everyone out there please no rude comments I am asking for help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment