Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Custom Wedding Gown Designers in Ohio, Indiana, or Michigan?

I found a lady on the website etsy who makes custom wedding dresses for people. You give her your size, what you want, and she can make almost an exact replica of a dress that would be way more expensive if you bought from the designer. She's very good. But she's taking a break because she's having a baby, so she won't be around to help make the wedding dress that I have my heart set on. I would much rather go, meet them in person, and then get fitted, so then the dress would really be just what i want. She lived about an hour from where I lived, so it wouldn't have been a big deal for me to drive there and get everything done. But now that she's taking this break, I'm in need of a new designer/dress maker. I have practically what I want in mind, I just really would like it to be handmade especially for me and not be so expensive because it will lack the designer label. I live close to the tri-state area, so anywhere in Michigan, Ohio, or Northern/Northeastern Indiana would be convenient. I just need someone who makes wedding dresses. I want options and possible prices. I won't be getting married for about a year or so, but if I'm having the dress actually MADE instead of just ordered and fitted, then I want to give myself (and the designer) plenty of time to finish it. Any ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment