Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Boyfriend advice, please help?

Me and my boyfriend are almost in our mid 20's and we broke up two weeks ago. We have seen each other for short periods of time and when we did it was obvious that we missed each other. Last night on the phone, I begged him to take me back since he hasn't made the move yet for some reason. He said he won't take me back because I deserve someone better than him and should find someone to fulfill all my wants and desires. I asked why he was doing this to me and he said it was because he has been a bad boyfriend and can't be who I want him to be. The problem is I love him and don't want anyone else and see myself with him forever. After crying for an hour and a half on the phone, I finally asked if there was a glint of hope we could get back together and he said yes there was. He does love and care about me and he keeps saying it. I am seeing him later this evening. I need advice, please what should I do/how should I act tonight? What do you think about this situation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment