Thursday, August 11, 2011

How do you get rid of annoying cousins? i have a 4 yearold cousin who is driving me crazy?

i have a 4 year old cousin who is driving me crazy, im at my grandparents house along with my brother, other cousin, annoying cousin, dad, aunt, and three cats! im bout to go crazy! my other cousin who is sisters with the annoying cousin is getting mad at me for trying to get rid of her! please help me! she has to get her wy or else she crys, i dont really mind when she crys. BUT!! she kicks u and sractches you until she crys or gets her way. shes sweet but has to get her way and fallows me and my brother alot. (the only resone me and my brother are close is cause i havent seen him in 6 months but then after awhile he gets on my nerves, but any ways.. help mes!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment