Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Should I stay with him or not?

Sooo me and my boyfriend have been engaged for about a year now and I was going to start planning the wedding but now im not even sure if I want to be with him. We just had a baby boy in february and I have a 4yr old boy and he has a 6yr old girl, the older children are each from a previous relationship. Anyways we have his daughter every other weekend and every time she comes over she crys all the time to get her way and he spoils her rotten and she never listens to me but with my son he yells at him for everything! And he works 60 hrs a week and makes the house a mess and expects me to clean it and I work ft also. Anyways today we broke up and he wants to work things out but im not sure if I do. So what should I do? I know its hard to answer but I just want some feedback. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment