Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How to deal with my anger?

After being an only child for 14 years my mom had 2 children. Right now one is 2 years old and the other one is one year old. I love my brothers more than anything and the 2 year old one likes me more than our mother. She always yells at the 2 year old for crying and says shes gonna spank him if he doesnt stop. When i try to help the 2 year old calm down she yells at me and says he always crys b/c I baby him. It makes me so mad to see him upset that I almost cry. I cant say anything to my mom about how much i dislike her and how much she upsets me, so is there any other way I could express my anger, without involving my mom? All this stress/anger is really bothering me & I dont want to just snap one day or have health problems in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment