Thursday, August 11, 2011

Request for dream analysis?

I dreamed that I was in Oxford - which happens to be located near to where I live. It was a pleasant summer's day and I was in the grounds of a manor house or suchlike on a lovely lawn and the atmosphere was very relaxed and 'civilised'. It was a public place and there were about 20 other people there dotted about, relaxing and enjoying the day. In the direction in which I was looking there were no obstructions such as houses or trees to obscure my view and as I looked across the lawn and up into the sky I saw a real white cruise liner 'floating' between and above some clouds. The sun was glinting off it and it was a sunny, happy and 'clean' image. Though I couldn't see anyone on the ship because of the scale (it was not large enough) I knew that there were people on it. I was startled and knew that this proved the existence of another world usually hidden from view but operating in parallel to ours, with people living just as we do. I wondered about the possibility of the usual barrier between our world and theirs being somehow absent by a freak accident- that perhaps it was a mistake that I was seeing it or that now was the time for our world to have it's existence proved at last. Then I decided to take a look around me at the other people present and saw that a few of them had indeed seen it too as they were still looking up at the same spot in the sky as I had just been. My reaction to this was to be pleased that there would be at least a few other people who would be able to back up my account and with whom I could share later discussion with and draw the inevitable conclusion with that there was indeed an other world co-existing with our everyday world. Any ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment